The Cactus and Succulent Plant Mall
Cactus-Mall Blog
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
  Server Migration
The server migration has again been postponed. I am sure you are getting as exasperated as much as I am with this continuing disruption which is making it impossible to get on with any real work. If the new times are to be trusted it will mean the server will essentially be unavailable next Saturday:

The purpose of this communication is to inform you that the move window scheduled for this
evening has been postponed until next weekend. The new maintenance window will be Friday,
November 2, 2007 from 10 PM ET to Saturday, November 3, 2007 12 PM ET. At that time, as
indicated in previous communications, we will be moving all servers from Baltimore to our
Andover Data Center.

•Change Window Start Date: Friday, November 2, 2007 at 10 PM ET
•Change Window End Date: Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 12 PM ET
•Impact Type: All servers and services will be unavailable during this change window
•Reason for Maintenance: Data Center move

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at nocmonitor@navisite.com
or call us at the number listed below.

NOC Monitor
_______________________________
Client Care Group
NaviSite, Inc.
888-264-4662 (US)
978-946-5999 (Outside the US)
nocmonitor@navisite.com
 
Sunday, October 28, 2007
  SERVER MIGRATION UPDATE
The server migration supposed to occur yesterday and then postponed 12 hours has still not happened. It has now been rescheduled for Monday and Tuesday of next week as per the message below. I am very sorry about this but it is entire beyond my control although I have made my extreme displeasure known to those managing this transition.

The purpose of this communication is to inform you that the move window scheduled for this
evening has been postponed. The earlier networking issue had been isolated and addressed
and we had begun the migration as some of you had noticed. We were not long into the
migration when it was noted that while 90% of the platform was very stable, the remaining 10%
experienced some degree of instability. In an effort to minimize downtime for all Clients and be
able to offer stability across the board NaviSite has opted to roll back and reschedule. The
new maintenance window will be Monday, October 29, 2007 from 10 PM ET to Tuesday,
October 30, 2007 until 12 PM ET. At that time, as indicated in previous communications, we
will be moving all servers from Baltimore to our Andover Data Center.

•Change Window Start Date: Monday, October 29 at 10 PM ET
•Change Window End Date: Tuesday, October 30 at 12 PM ET
•Impact Type: All servers and services will be unavailable during this change window
•Reason for Maintenance: Data Center move

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at nocmonitor@navisite.com
or call us at the number listed below.

NOC Monitor
 
This Blog will note updates to the Cactus-Mall and other related websites like the British Cactus and Succulent Society and the Mesemb Study Group. I will give my thoughts on the current state of the Cactus and Succulent hobby and discuss topical subjects which I think need airing. I hope it can be used by others to give us feedback on the development of the now 10 years old Cactus-Mall and what you think of its usefulness and ways in which we might improve this.

Links

ARCHIVES
30/10/05 - 06/11/05 / 06/11/05 - 13/11/05 / 13/11/05 - 20/11/05 / 20/11/05 - 27/11/05 / 16/04/06 - 23/04/06 / 07/05/06 - 14/05/06 / 21/05/06 - 28/05/06 / 25/06/06 - 02/07/06 / 28/01/07 - 04/02/07 / 29/07/07 - 05/08/07 / 14/10/07 - 21/10/07 / 28/10/07 - 04/11/07 / 04/11/07 - 11/11/07 / 11/11/07 - 18/11/07 / 18/11/07 - 25/11/07 / 25/11/07 - 02/12/07 / 02/12/07 - 09/12/07 / 09/12/07 - 16/12/07 / 16/12/07 - 23/12/07 / 23/12/07 - 30/12/07 / 30/12/07 - 06/01/08 / 06/01/08 - 13/01/08 / 13/01/08 - 20/01/08 / 20/01/08 - 27/01/08 / 27/01/08 - 03/02/08 / 03/02/08 - 10/02/08 / 10/02/08 - 17/02/08 / 17/02/08 - 24/02/08 / 24/02/08 - 02/03/08 / 30/03/08 - 06/04/08 / 20/04/08 - 27/04/08 / 25/05/08 - 01/06/08 / 01/06/08 - 08/06/08 / 08/06/08 - 15/06/08 / 15/06/08 - 22/06/08 / 03/08/08 - 10/08/08 / 10/08/08 - 17/08/08 / 07/09/08 - 14/09/08 / 19/10/08 - 26/10/08 / 07/12/08 - 14/12/08 / 14/12/08 - 21/12/08 / 11/01/09 - 18/01/09 /


Neobinghamia climaxacantha

Powered by Blogger